Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dow -679 Points???

WOW

The though of being able to get loans for school next year is becoming slimmer and slimmer. I mean, honestly, a degree means extremely little going into the industry I'm going into, but a college degree has always been a benchmark for what I need to be successful in life sort of. And next year I will be taking some amazing classes to help my portfolio. So I need to start working on a way to make sure I can get my loans for next year. Anyone reading who wants to co-sign a loan for me...might be my only option.

1 comment:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

For years and years, college students have worked their way through school. Loans are not the only option. It is the option with the least immediate stress, but getting a job and giving the money to the school will work too.